The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA is a very intelligent expert system
The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA is a very intelligent expert system that works with 10 strategies & 10 filters and can open and manage up to 100 trades in one second. Also, this easy Expert Adviser does not need any optimization or complicated settings, just add it to a chart and it will run like clockwork for you. Only change Manual GMToffset time to your broker time, and you can trade or test it as you like on GBPUSD because we created this EA for this pair, but you can also trade or test EURUSD, or any other currency pairs without changing any setting. It is desirable to make backtest and demo test before running it on a real account.
The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA works on many of our live accounts, not on demo accounts. You can look at our real account in any time at mql5 site viahttps://www.mql5.com/en/users/forexstay. It uses the same settings for ALL years SINCE 1999.
The FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA uses ten smart strategies, and no martingale, no hedging, no grid. It always uses stop loss to protect your money with low drawdown and works on all brokers. It requires just one setting and never needs to be optimized again. We created and developed FOREXSTAY LIGHT EA to work only on M15 charts, also it must trade on GBPUSD, if you want to get very high profit from this EA.
It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS. 1:400 leverage or more is good. If you have a micro account, you can start using it with $50 only.
Please send the author a private message to get support or help, or anything else.
Strategy Tester Result with the default setting in the FOREXSTAY-LIGHT:
- Tested for 16 years: On GBPUSD year 1999 to 2014 it generated in the tester more than $744,981,965.25 from $10000 deposit using Risk= 25%
- Tested for 16 years: On EURUSD year 1999 to 2014 it generated in the tester more than $575,021,692.59 from $10000 deposit using Risk= 45%
Important Parameters. Please don’t change them until you know what you do.
- AllowTrading=true; — Permission to trade.
- Lots — Lot size for fixed trade if Money Management is set to FALSE.
- UseMM=true; — Enabling capital management (Money Management).
- LotsRiskReductor — Percentage of equity to trade.
- MaxLots — Maximum lot (with the MM value predetermined above, the volume of the lot will not increase).
- TradeMicroLots=true; — When trading lot is from 0.01 to 0.1 and UseMM is enabled, it is recommended to include this parameter.
- UseAutoGMToffset — Automatic calculation of GMT displacement. It does not work in the tester.
- ManualGMToffset — Manual exposure of GMT bias. For the rest of the DC it compares the time with the first two.
- UseDST — Daylight saving time. Set TRUE for the period from the 13th of March to the 6th of November (13.03 – 06.11).
- StartWorkTimeHour — Hour of trade (Start time channel).
- StartSessionMinute — Trading start minute.
- EndSessionMinute — Trade deadline minute.
- TradeMonday — Permission to trade on Monday (False when trade is not conducted).
- TradeFriday — Permission to trade on Friday.
- TradeInStartMonth — Permission to trade from the 1st to the 4th day of each month. If there is True, the trade will be conducted.
- TradeInEndMonth — Permission to trade from the 26th to the 31st day of each month. If there is True, the trade will be conducted.
- MaximumTrades — Maximum number of orders.
- MaxSpread — Max spread.
- Slippage — Slippage. 1-2 suggests – no more and no less.
- RequoteAttempts=3; — The maximum number of repetitions when opening/closing orders at requotes and other errors.
- LongTrade — Switch to long positions.
- ShortTrade — Switch to short positions.
- TakeProfit — Take Profit.
- StopLoss — Stop Loss.
- UseFilterMA=false; — Filter by FOREXSTAY. Start immediately for all groups of signals. Switching ON is not recommended.