WEEKLY $20,000 Cash Promotion by CLICKING HERE
Finpari’s WEEKLY, $20,000 Trading Competition
We promote brokers that provide bonuses and risk-free trading, and even negotiate exclusive deals on your behalf. Whilst looking out for other areas where brokers could benefit you, we stumbled across Finpari’s weekly trading competition.
This ongoing trading competition offers a WEEKLY prizepool of $20,000, a staggering prizepool of c.$80,000 per month. We can verify that this isn’t a scam, or some fake incentive. Finpari really do credit the winning trading accounts each week.
The prize is split between the top four traders (ranked by number of trades performed in each week). The top four trading accounts share the $20,000 prize, split as a $10,000, $5,000, $3,000 and $2,000 respectively. The trader in 5th position earns themselves an iPad 3 air. All other traders earn themselves bonus funds as prizes. These range from $1,000 for the trader in 6th position, down to $100 for the trader in 40th position.
Click the “TRADE NOW!” button above to view this week’s winners, and to open account. Alternatively, click the “SEE REVIEW” to read more about this approved broker.
Terms, Conditions and information for this Promotion
- Registration is FREE and automatic for all Finpari traders with funded accounts.
- The winners are determined based on number of trades in 1 week, during active contest time.
- ALL Finpari traders are automatically signed up for contest. Simply trade to win.
- The contest starts every Sunday at 21.00 GMT and ends Sunday at 20.30 GMT.
- All trades are counted, regardless trading result, except “Ladder” option trades. The minimum trade size should be 10$.
- You will be notified by email about your position and the prize you’ve won. You may also check your rankings on the leader board.
- To get a prize, your available trading balance should be a minimum of $250. Bonuses will be credited to a trading account, if the total amount of previous bonuses does not exceed 150% of the total deposits amount. Traders can also refuse to accept bonus prizes to his/her trading account.