Morning Report: 06.30 London
- This morning, the US Dollar is giving back some of Friday’s gains as investors switch back to the yen.
- The pound and euro are making reasonable gains after heavy selling on Friday, but so far these moves appear tentative.
- The big winner is the Japanese yen, with the yen pairs set to test the February lows.
- The Australian and New Zealand dollar are lagging however, with the NZD/ USD gapping lower at the open after severe selling on Friday.
Coming up today:
- Coming up today we have German retail sales at 07.00.
- This is followed by UK net lending to individuals at 09.30.
- European CPI flash estimate follows at 10.00.
- Canadian current account data is released at 13.30, alongside RMPI.
- Chicago PMI is released at 14.45, with pending home sales at 15.00.
- The GBP/ JPY is on the back foot again this morning, extending the recent losing run. Upside is likely to limited until the result of the ‘Brexit’ referendum, making a LOWER trade attractive.
- A good way to play this is a LOWER trade predicting that the GBP/ JPY closes below 155.00 in 10 days for a potential return of 185%.
This is presented as an idea to stimulate fixed odds financial betting ideas and is not financial advice.
Powered by: Binary.com