Today data and event risks are moderate across board. Focus is on US.
Data released so far –
- Switzerland – KOF leading indicator rose to 90.8 from previous 90.3, much better than expected 89.1.
- UK – Lending details along with M4 money supply to be released at 8:30 GMT. Previous consumer for January was £0.817 billion. Mortgage approvals in February will be published along. GFK consumer confidence will be released at 23:05 GMT.
- Italy – Consumer and Business confidence are scheduled for release at 9:00 GMT.
- Euro zone – Confidence data consumer, economic sentiment, industrial confidence, services sentiment all scheduled to be released at 9:00 GMT. Improved dockets would keep the mood of investors buoyant towards European equities.
- Greece – Producer price index to be released at 9:00 GMT. Previous reading was -9.6%. Vital to watch if situation is stabilizing or not.
- Germany – Consumer Price Index to be released at 12:00 GMT. Inflation is expected in positive territory. Weaker figures might put downside pressure on Euro and German yields.
- Canada – Two inflationary gauge like industrial product price and raw material price index to be released at 12:30 GMT.
- US – High impact data and events are scheduled for release from US. Personal consumption expenditure price index along with personal income and spending to be released at 12:30 GMT. Pending Home sales will be released at 14:00 GMT followed by Dallas Fed Manufacturing business index at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand – Building permits to be released at 21:45 GMT. Housing sector is showing weakness, previous release showed -3.8% contraction in January.
- Auctions – US will auction 3 month and 6 month bills around 15:30 GMT.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com